29 Locations Can Do More for the Community, Too.
As our group grows, we find that we are able to do more for the communities we collectively call home. This excites us to no end. We love giving back. We love supporting the people, charities and organizations that have been there for all of us over the years. Here’s a list of just some of the community organizations we have been so honoured to support since 1962.
The Humberview Group raised $60,000 for the United Way with employees organizing bake sales and even climbing the CN Tower.
Good Sports Initiative
The “Good Sports Initiative,” which sponsors local hockey, baseball, and t-ball teams made many a child’s year.
Other Recent Fundraising & Charitable Events
Some of our most recent events have included the Sears Great Canadian Run, Dorothy Ley Hospice Bed Race, and the Humberview Group Ride in support of the William Osler Foundation.
Humberview Group Community Partners
- Shoppers Drug Mart Weekend to End Women’s Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Canada
- The Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- Canadian Blood Services
- Becel Heart&Stroke Ride for Heart
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Muscular Dystrophy Canada
- Enbridge CN Tower Climb for the United Way
- United Way
- Sick Kids Foundation
- The Dorothy Ley Hospice
- Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Trillium Health Centre Foundation
- Campaign for Sunnybrook
- Parkinson Society Canada
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Oakville Hospital Foundation
- Distress Centres
- Kids Help Phone
- William Osler Health System Foundation
- York Regional Police
- The Riverwood Conservancy
- The Port Credit Yacht Club