Dear Valued Customer,
Like you, The Humberview Group continues to navigate these challenging and unprecedented times. COVID-19 is top of mind, and we are committed to protecting the health and well-being of our team members, customers and communities today, and every day.
We’re ready to get back to business to serve you, but we recognize that it is not business as usual. The measures and precautions we have put in place over the past several months will stay in place in order to protect us all.
New & Pre-Owned Sales:
- If you do not feel comfortable coming into the dealership, we offer contactless vehicle viewings, virtual walkarounds, video chats, or shop for your next vehicle entirely online from the safety and comfort of your home. We are here to help, whichever option you choose.
- Test Drives: Our vehicles are sanitized between each test drive for your health and safety. Our dealerships can even bring the test drive to you! Just check with individual store schedules, as we are operating with reduce staff to promote safe social distancing.
- If you are considering a trade-in, it can be appraised while you are on your test drive to save you time.
Service & Parts:
- Home pick-up and drop-off of customer's vehicles (available at select locations).
- Sanitizing vehicles by wiping down upon arrival and before returning to customers.
- Wrapping of seats, steering wheels in plastic as well as floor mat covers.
- Placing keys in plastic bags upon arrival to avoid hand-to-hand contact.
- Taped areas that demonstrate safe distancing when in the dealership.
Sanitization and Hygiene:
- We have implemented a sanitization schedule to clean all high traffic areas to be wiped (desks, counters, waiting areas) plus professional daytime cleaning service during peak times and nightly cleaning.
- All food and beverage services have been suspended.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations and locations in all dealerships for customers and team members to sanitize hands throughout the day.
Things we ask of our Customers:
- By law, you’re required to wear a face mask when entering our dealership, and for the duration of your stay.
- We would ask that all customers who visit our dealership fill out a brief questionnaire to ensure safety for everyone.
- We mean no disrespect, but at this time, we will refrain from handshakes.
- Please sanitize your hands once you arrive and before you leave the dealership.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and respond based on the guidance of our governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during these difficult times and hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.
Thank you for your business, and for placing your trust in us.
The Humberview Group